top of page

Emergency Agencies

I off private therapy by appointment only. If your need is an emergency or you require a specific NHS service there are some useful agencies listed below. 

If you are currently using lancashire mental health service and need to contact them, you can find their number here.

Get medical help - NHS 111 Get medical help 111 online can tell you: where to get help for your symptoms, if you're not sure what to do how to find general health information and advice where to get an emergency supply of your prescribed medicine how to get a repeat prescription 111 callback times The 111 callback service might be busy

Here you will find a variety of information, advice and guidance to support you in safeguarding children and young people across the Pan-Lancashire region

The Lancashire EIS is for people aged between 14 to 64 years old who have recently been diagnosed with psychosis, and for people who are having unusual experiences or difficulties and who may develop symptoms of psychosis.

If you need someone to talk to, who will listen. They won't judge or tell you what to do.

Every day abuse of adults at risk goes unreported. Safeguarding adults means that local authorities, police and NHS agencies involved with adults who might be at risk of abuse have a duty of care to ensure that procedures are in place, that encourage reporting of suspected abuse, and take action to stop the abuse

bottom of page